A favicon (short form of favorites icon), also known as a shortcut icon, Web site icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon, is a file containing one or more small icons, most commonly 16×16 pixels, associated with a particular Web site or Web page
What is favicon ?
Simple Just look at your addressbar in fornt of address there is a icon .! or look at the tabs you opened there is a icon for each one .These icons are called favicons.
how to change Favicon..?
- First download a .ico file from internet and save it to desktop(Click here to select a favicon)
- Then login to bloggers account.
- Select the blog you want to edit favicon
- Go to Layout .
- Click Edit on favicon (On the Left top).
- Click on Browse.
- Select a .ico file you saved earlier in desktop.
- Then save the changes.
- After some hours your Fivicon will be changed.
After uploading the favicon