Sometime you are browsing the internet and trying to open any website, your e-mail and any FTP sites , but you see different error codes there. You should be familiar with these error codes. You can solve these problems if you are well-known with the meaning of error codes.
Error Codes Meaning
- 400 This is bad request error, First check you may be typing wrong URL name and server could not understand your request.
- 401 You are trying to open any unauthorized access site or page. Check your username and password if you are trying to open any webpage.
- 403 You are trying to open any forbidden page and you are blocked by that domain.
- 404 The most common of all.. Here you are trying to open the webpage that was removed or re-named, also check the URL spelling.
- 408 This is time out error. you should send the request with in time that the server set for you.