Usually PayPal will limit your account if you have had problems with past transactions, it does this as a precaution against scammers. It usually does this twice to test you and make sure you aren't scamming. . Paypal put limitations on users account just to make sure that they are not scammer or fraud. They will limit users account just to make sure you are only doing legal business.
Now how to get rid of paypal limitations:-
- Resolution center:-
- This is the first place where u can see how to get rid of paypal limitations if these steps works for u then great. you are lucky else follow these steps.
- contact by email:-
- you can contact paypal by mail, but it will take more then 1-2 weeks to get rid of limitations. so if you can wait for that long give it a try,, otherwise call them or go to there twitter support for instant help
- call directly for instant help
- Recommended if Resolution center not works
- 1-402-938-3740 (9:00 a.m. IST to 5:30 p.m. IST, Monday to Sunday)
- or call this number---18882155506.. from 4 PM to 10.30 AM(Approx time)
- you can call them for free using skype
- Twitter support (called ask paypal ) for instant support click here to visit twitter
- Recommended if Resolution center not works and you don't want to call
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm CST.(or 9:30pm to 5:00am IST)
- Follow them and then make a tweet they will respond within 5-10mins if you tweet accourding to time(you can tweet any time but they will respond to your tweets at the time mentioned above)